Executive Director/Acting President and Spokesperson
Stacy is a founding member of East Texans for Liberty. She is the Executive Director and President of the Board of Directors. She serves as the Spokesperson, Director of Programs and Events, Media and Public Relations, and Website and Social Media.
A life-long constitutional conservative, Stacy’s passions include life, the Second Amendment, religious liberty, Texas family values, and education.
Stacy was part of Ted Cruz’s “Kitchen Cabinet” in the former Solicitor General’s first run for U.S. Senate (predecessor Kay Bailey Hutchinson), the East Texas liaison for Governor Rick Perry, and has volunteered on many conservative campaigns throughout the years and still does today.
Stacy, a dedicated volunteer, was a Director for the ‘Get Out the Vote’ Campaign for the Republican Party of Gregg County.
Stacy has been recognized for:
- Her volunteer efforts for the school district | Pine Tree ISD
- The Tribute to Women Award | Texas Federation of Republican Women
- Senate District 1 Volunteer of the Year | The Republican Party of Texas
- Conservative Leader Award | Empower Texans
- The Champion of Freedom Award | Grassroots America We The People
- Her countless hours contributed to the procurement of Active Shooter Vests and protecting the Law Enforcement of Upshur County | BL.Uprepared
- The tireless dedication she has exhibited to conservative efforts, passionate commitment to sharing the principles of freedom and liberty, patriotism, and love that she has shown for the great state of Texas and the United States of America | U.S. Congressman Louie Gohmert, TX-01
An eager delegate to the Texas Republican Party Convention, Stacy was elected as the Senate Nominations Committee Member for Senate District 1 and a delegate to the Congressional District 4 Special Election. Stacy was honored to serve on the Rules Committee for the Special Election. Currently, she is in her second term as the Republican Precinct Chair for Precinct 13 in Upshur. And, finally, she is a member of the Republican Women of Gregg County.
A seventh-generation Texan, Stacy is a retired paralegal who enjoys time in her garden, her church family, and raising Nubian goats, with her husband Harry. Harry and Stacy were married in 2003, and they have 3 children and 1 grandchild.
1st Vice President
Married to the most beautiful, sweetest, dedicated and high-spirited wife and mother (Donna) to our 5, (2 sons and 3 daughters), and all many wonderful grandchildren. We are members of the awesome Mobberly Baptist Church in Longview.
Community & Occupation:
Conterra Broadband Networks
- 35 Years of experience in Data & Communications
- Multi Year Salesman of the Year
- Member of Conterra President Club
- Safe-Med E-prescribing technologies & Call Centers
Community Boards and Committees:
- East Texans for Liberty Board Member
- Gregg County Republican Party Former Chairman
- Gregg County Republican GOP Club
- Gregg County Republicans GOP Member
- Gregg County Wide Voting Initiative Committee Member
- Longview Alumni Leadership Board
- Longview League of Business Board Member
- Longview Chamber TRC Fundraising Team
- Red Nose School of Hard Knocks
- Rose City School Board
- Rose Heights Church Board
- Gregg County Voting Machine Evaluation Member
- Church Startups
- Longview Freedom Celebration (July 4th)
- Longview Party in the Pines Bike Rally / Veterans Bike Parade
- Chamber Leadership Programs:
- Longview, Henderson,
- Tyler Jaycees State/Local Officer
- Ciena Banking & Financial Services
- Ciena Healthcare Services
- Adtran Technologies Ethernet & Voice Services
- One-Voice voIP Phone Services
- Call Center Applications / Solutions
Sherry is on the Board of Directors and serves as the Secretary. She is a life-long conservative Republican. Her passions are pro-life, no butchering of children whom they claim to identify as a different sex, not using race to divide us, the high costs of food, gas, etc., and fair elections.
Sherry is the ultimate volunteer in her community, church, school district, and with organizations, in which she is involved.
In 1969, while living in Dallas, Sherry was a Precinct Chair.
She is a member of the Republican Women of Upshur County, since 2006 (affiliated with TFRW and the RPT). Sherry says she supports ET4L because she has learned so much from their programs and invited elected officials. She enjoys being informed of where the county is going and how it is being managed. She was a strong supporter of President Donald Trump, even making Trump 2020 masks.
Sherry was recognized for her hard work and dedication to East Texans for Liberty and her community – 2021.
Sherry and her husband Gene have been married since 2004. She enjoys quiet evenings with her husband, time with her family, and her church family.
Marty is on the Board of Directors and serves as the PAC Treasurer.
As a long-time conservative, she believes in the values represented by the Republican Party’s strong constitutional conservative platform. Marty is a Pro-Life Christian that puts God first in all things.
Marty has worked on many candidate campaigns, as campaign director, ballot board judge, served on the Mighty Texas Strike Force, Senate District 1 Victory Chairman for Gregg County, and served as Vice Chair in Gregg County. She was appointed to serve on the Texas Funeral Service Commission by Governor George W. Bush and reappointed by Governor Rick Perry.
Marty has been a delegate to the State Convention numerous times, and as a National Delegate. She has volunteered for many community services.
Jack Harmon “Fuzzy”
Fuzzy is 66 years old and was raised in Marshall. He currently lives just south of Jefferson in Harrison County.